We are looking for a Master’s level clinician to provide counseling and comprehensive diagnostic assessments to children, adults , groups, and families that may need help working through trauma. The focus will be on setting the stage for an approach that builds on strengths and abilities and incorporating integrated care.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Social Work or human services related field from a nationally accredited university or college with supervised work experience.
- License Required: ie. Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) / Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) /Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) / Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT) / Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), etc
- Certification in EMDR ( Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) preferred.
- Successful completion of criminal background check.
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational and communication skills to perform the required documentation, assessments, and interventions. Computer proficiency required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and acceptable driving record.
- This position is part to full-time and salary is based on experience.
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Flexible schedule