We are growing and looking for a qualified Master’s level play therapist to provide counseling and comprehensive diagnostic assessments to children and adolescents that may need help working through trauma. The focus will be on integrated care and a strengths based approach.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Social Work or human services related field from a nationally accredited university or college with supervised work experience.
- License Required: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) / Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) /Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) / Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT) / Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), etc
- Advanced training in play therapy methods.
- Interacts appropriately with clients to assist them in achieving effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Successful completion of criminal background check.
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational and communication skills to perform the required documentation, assessments, and interventions. Computer proficiency required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and acceptable driving record.
- This position is part to full-time and salary is based on experience.
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Flexible schedule
Professional Spanish Interpreter
We are looking for a part-time, on-call, Spanish Interpreter to translate for clients in the community to receive mental health and/or medical services. Applicants should be familiar with interpreting medical terminology and have a good understanding of patient confidentiality.
• At least a high school diploma or GED, with at least one year experience in professional Spanish Interpreting.
• General office skills are required.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and acceptable driving record.
• Successful completion of criminal background check.
• Certification preferred
This position is part-time and hours may vary.